Wednesday 7 August 2013

Pinning for art's sake ...

Kelly Smith / Birdy & Me - she looks sly

As a pinning addict I wanted to thank pinterest for giving me back my artistic vibe.  It's years after my BA Honours in History of Art & Design and I've now been reunited with my long lost love of creativity - my artistic mojo is back! 

So a big shout out to these amazingly talented artists, designers and illustrators showcasing their works on social media platforms and through various blogs.  I would never have found you otherwise - so here's to pinning for art's sake ...


Kelly Smith - Birdy & Me illustration


I've collated a few of my favourite artists and illustrators at lovenickix  - I'm looking forward to discovering loads more! 






Illustrators and artists I'm loving:


Oriol Angrill Jorda`

Hannah Adamaszek

Drew Turner

Kelly Smith - Birdy & Me


Hannah Adamaszek - Wolf Drawn
Drew Turner - Red Fox
Oriol Angrill Jorda` - Greydy
Hannah Adamaszek

Check out Hannah Adamaszek's solo show from 5th September , Curios Duke Gallery, London

love nicki x



No comments:

Post a Comment